Buying vs Leasing in Bremerton, WA
When it comes time to get a new vehicle, the two major financing options facing each driver are those of an auto loan or a lease. Each option presents different benefits to drivers throughout the Bremerton, WA area. Here at Peninsula Subaru we want to make the car buying experience as pleasant as possible, so we've compiled a list of benefits to both buying and leasing the new Subaru that you're eyeing.
- When buying the car outright, you'll end up paying more in terms of a monthly payment, but at the end of the loan term, the vehicle is yours to do with as you please.
- There are no mileage limits and you're free to drive as much as you please. Higher mileage may lower the potential trade-in value, but it is an option you have.
- The vehicle's value may depreciate, but the cash value of the vehicle is yours to do with as you see fit.
- With a vehicle you purchased, you can customize the vehicle as you see fit, making for a more unique experience on the roads.
- With a new Subaru lease, drivers will enjoy lower monthly payments, since you're only paying for a portion of the vehicle's overall value.
- Once the lease term is up, usually after two to four years, you can return the vehicle and get into another new Subaru lease, or walk away outright.
- Though you don't end up owning the vehicle, a lease is a great, low-cost option that will get you into a new vehicle, with all the cutting-edge tech and luxurious comforts you seek.
Though each offers distinct advantages, it is up to you to decide if leasing of buying will be better. The finance team at Peninsula Subaru is here to help, so contact us with any questions you have, via phone at (888) 903-7784, or in person by coming to 3888 W. State Highway 16, Bremerton, WA. We'll make sure that your questions are answered and concerns addressed. In no time you'll be enjoying a new Subaru with the benefits of a full wallet and confidence in your financial decision.